5170 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Tel: (412) 681-1122
Dr. Bob Bebko opened the Cat Clinic and Hospital in April of 1979. A biology graduate of Gannon University, Dr. Bebko graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in 1975. Before coming to Pittsburgh, Dr. Bebko worked for three years at one of the first feline practices in the U.S. Dr. Bebko served as a board member for the American Association of Feline Practitioners and as a member of the Credentialing Committee for ABVP in Feline Practice for many years. Besides the resident clinic cats, Dr. Bebko lives with his cats Harry and Timmy, two black and white tuxedo gentlemen
Geri faithfully managed the Cat Clinic practically since it opened in 1979. Retired September 2021. We thank her for her almost 40 years of loyalty to the Cat Clinic and our clients and their cats. We hope to see her around every now and then checking in on us
As a child, Jennifer always new she wanted to work with animals. In high school, she attended a technical high school and enrolled in animal science courses. As a sophomore, she was hired as a grooming assistant and trained to become a groomer. After high school she attended a community college and then started at the Vet Tech Institute of Pittsburgh. Jennifer started working at the Cat Clinic in 2007.
© 2020 Cat Clinic and Hospital. All Rights Reserved | 5170 Liberty Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15224